These fact sheets provide high-level information to employers to assist them with the audit process.
- The Role of Other Organizations with respect to the Employment Equity Act
- What is Assessed in an Audit
- Collecting EE information about your employees
- Identifying areas of under-representation of designated groups in your workforce
- What is an “employment systems review” and an “employment equity plan”?
- Communication and consultation on employment equity
- Ensuring reasonable progress and the importance of performance measurement
- Horizontal audits explained
Providing education and training related to the Employment Equity Act is the responsibility of Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC). For more comprehensive and detailed information about many of the issues addressed in these fact sheets, please go to ESDC Resources .
- Date modified: